GF Health Products, Inc., (“Graham-Field”), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a major manufacturer of healthcare products for the homecare, long term care, primary care, and acute care markets.
Our Made in USA Strategy continues to increase the number of products manufactured in the United States, providing customers with more choices, faster delivery times, and proudly-produced domestic products.Graham-Field is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with manufacturing facilities located in Doraville, Georgia; Warwick, Rhode Island; and Fond-du-Lac, Wisconsin. To provide timely delivery, our distribution facilities are located in Doraville, Georgia; Edison, New Jersey; Hazelwood, Missouri; Fond-du-Lac, Wisconsin; and Pico Rivera, California.
With more than 300 US-based employees, Graham-Field is committed to manufacturing and distributing superior, high-quality products that enhance the quality of life of our customers and those who care for them. The Graham-Field family of brands includes Basic American Medical Products, Everest & Jennings, Grafco, Hausted, John Bunn, Labtron, Lumex and Lumiscope.
The Graham-Field Family of Products Includes:
- Everest & Jennings Wheelchairs, Wheelchair Cushions, and Wheelchair Accessories
- John Bunn Pediatric Nebulizers and Respiratory Supplies
- Lumex Bath Safety, Healthcare Seating, Mobility, and Patient Lift product lines
- Lumex Patriot LX Homecare Beds—Proudly Made in the USA
- Simmons™ Clinical Care Therapeutic Support Surfaces