About Arrowhead Healthcare Supply
Arrowhead Healthcare Supply is an independently owned and operated manufacturer that began operations in 2007.
Arrowhead prides itself on their commitment to distributors and their customers by offering high quality and value priced line of fall management products. Their products are designed to help reduce the incidence and costs related to falls in the home care, long term care and acute care marketplaces.
Recently, Arrowhead added the new retail packaging of the Protech Home Health fall management kits. These kits will broaden the customer base by adding retail purchases of the products in the DME marketplace. The high impact presentation of this retail kit will be noticed in every store that stocks it.
Retail kits now include the Chair and Bed Monitoring Systems, Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay system, and the Infrared Thermometer.
- Protech Retail Packaging
- Bed Monitoring System for Home Care
- Chair Monitoring System for Home Care
- FLATMAT™, Ultra Low-Profile Bedside Fall Mat
- Current available sizes: 24″ x 70″ x 0.7″ and 36″ x 70″ x 0.7″
- 4 Color options (3 with rug like appearance)
- Fall Prevention line of products
- Fall Monitors with a variety of options
- Universal Sensors pads with multiple warranties
- Seatbelt Monitoring Systems
- Floor Sensor Mat
- Wound Prevention
- 3 styles of alternating pressure, low air loss mattresses
- 8 inch air cell, 5 inch air cell over 3 inches of foam, and 5 inch air cell over 3 inch static air cell
- Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay system to supplement existing mattress (in retail packaging)
- Nursing Products
- Pulse Oximeter
- Infrared, no touch thermometer with backlight and voice response